Swim England (SEQ) Level 1 Swimming Assistant (Teaching) qualification
This is a practical qualification, which will give you the skills needed to act as an assistant swimming teacher
You will learn about:
- The legal aspects of assisting in swimming lessons
- The responsibilities of a Swimming Assistant
- The swimming pathway, fundamental movement, core aquatic skills and component parts of strokes
- Scientific principles of swimming
- What makes up a lesson plan, equipment and communications skills
- How to identify anxiety and use of motivational techniques
- The type of assistance you can provide
- Identify your next career steps.
By the end of this course, you will be able to assist a qualified Level 2 swimming teacher.
Learners must be 16 years of age at the start of this course
For Course Dates and Booking please make your way to the Course Bookings Tab
We offer installment payments! - Please use the contact us tab to enquire about instalment payment options
If you dont see dates available as a stand along course please contact us!